Literary Festival 2k24

  My name is Aarchita Sakariya. I'm from B.A. sem-4 and I'm student of English department in Nandakunvarba Mahila College Bhavnagar.
 
  This blog about LITERARY FESTIVAL 2k24 which was organised by our English Department in Nandakunvarba Mahila College. On 20th February, 2024 at 11:00 o'clock.


  Our Literary Festival started with ribbon cutting ceremony by our managing director. In this festival we had different corners of English literature and other interesting activities.


  In this literary fest we have three different types of literature's corner in English literature like,
 - American Literature
 - African Literature
 - Indian Literature
 
Other corners like,
 - Living Library
 - Knowledgeable Tree
 - Feminist Writers
 - Game Zone
 - feedback Zone
 - Nobel prize award

  The slogan of this festival was ''By the students, for the students'' because all the works from start to end done by students of all English Department and our professor only gave guidence which leads us to learn unity, maturity, morality and management.


  I was participated in American Literature. It featured various American Authors and poets who contributed to English literature and language. There were many of them Poets, Playwrights, Essayist, Novelist etc. I and my other two participants explained them and their works in short.


  My experience was so great and I learnt knew things like how I behaved in professional way in front of professors and students, how l speak and my language in front of them and learnt professional manners. I really enjoyed Literary Festival.

 
 
  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Dartmoor

Tell It Not In Gath by Joe Corrie

Life of Death