I find no peace

    I Find No Peace - Sir Thomas Wyatt
   

                         •~ Sir Thomas Wyatt ~•


I find no peace and all my war is done,
I fear and hope. I burn and freeze like ice.
I fly above the wind, yet can I not arise 
And another I have, and all the world I seize on
That loseth not locketh holdeth me in prison,
And holdeth me not- yet can I scape no wise -
Not letteth me live not die at my device
And yet of death it giveth me occasion.
Without even I see, and without tongue I plain
I desire to perish, and yet I ask health.
I love another, and yet thus I hate myself, 
I feed me in sorrow and laugh in all my pain.
Likewise displeaseth me both life and death,
And my delight is caused by this strife.


I am writing this poem to antonym analyze that to draw Sir Thomas Wyatt has no peace in his life because his beloved left him but I making to convince him that they have made peace in his life by making new happy memories and forgetting that lady and moving on in his life.


                  Find your peace "Wyatt"


- You find your peace and make a new life with wonderful memories.
- Why fear and hope? You fight with your fear and hope that she not come back my dear.
- Yes, you fly above the wind and also can arise to the sky.
- You enough have all things and make new memories.
- You don't feel that you hold in prison you are free like a bird and fly with no reason.
- You are not catch in holds but make new friends with strong bonds.
- Don't want to die but want to live with your life.
 You find your peace and make a new life with wonderful memories.
- You desire that death come, if you want not anyone wants.
- You have two eyes to see every beautiful and romantic thing and you have also a tongue to talk with everyone and make new friends. 
- Why should you die? God gives you this beautiful life so don't desire to perish yourself and yes, also ask yourself for your health because God gives you a healthy and beautiful lifestyle. 
- Yes, you are sure that you love with another but now she left you because she doesn't love you so don't hate yourself.
- You feed your meal not sorrow because sorrow makes you sad and gives you pain also so don't dame about yourself and make yourself happy. 
- You don't confuse life and death, just let them go and fight with all your weaknesses and strong yourself and also mentally.
- Your love was very true but her love was fake that's why she leave from your life. But now she left with her desire so don't give a dame yourself, just move on and make your new life beautiful and healthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Dartmoor

Tell It Not In Gath by Joe Corrie

Life of Death